Best Blogger Tips

18 Jun 2010

You Are What You're Looking For!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
This is probably the shortest article I've ever posted but man is it worth it.

What people really want is to be fully themselves. They want the sense of aliveness, of being myself fully. But they want it through this, that, or the other. 

They don't realize that nothing can give it to you because you already have it. And not only do you have it, you are it, you are what you're looking for already. You don't know that because you're always looking somewhere else. 

You can only know that in the Now by aligning yourself with the Now and with the power that is there within you. 

2 comments:

Carol king said...

Hi Catherine, thank you for these wise words. This is something that I need to remind myself of. I do tend to go searching for what I need instead of remembering I have it already.

Intuitive Catalyst Conduit said...

Hey Carol,

I'm pleased that this post hit the spot! We all already have everything we need.

It just takes some focussed searching sometimes and for that, being quiet and going inward to your own well of stillness brings you all the answers that you need.

Cheers
Catherine

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥