Best Blogger Tips

27 Jun 2010

Pay Attention To The Way You Feel!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
This is my good news day. How do you feel most of the day? Do you know? Are you even aware of the specific emotions you feel when the occur? 

Here's a heads up about life and being in the moment from some of my favourite teachers. It is high time you started paying attention to the way you feel!

Brad Yates, EFT Expert extraordinaire is one of the most heart-connected people I know and in the final video he is tapping for the superlative event 40-Day Oneness which began on 21 June. You can also Learn Emotional Freedom Technique and how it could benefit you.

The 40-Day Oneness Event is based on the book The Proof: A 40-Day Program for Embodying Oneness. It began on 21 June and runs till 1 August 2010. However, you can do it at any time alone or with a group of friends which is what I like about it.

It is all about love and light. Join up and spread the word.


Before You Became Physical



Why Do Bad Things Happen To Children



There is not a stream of badness and a stream of goodness, or sickness or wellness. There is only a Stream of Well-being. The question that you're wanting to ask yourself is, "In this moment, am I letting it in or not? Am I allowing it or am I not? ––Abraham/Hicks


Embracting The Light - 40-Day Event (for worldwide one-ness). EFT with Brad Yates



It is time that you choose to know that you are light! Follow yours ––  It is the only freedom there is.


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥