Best Blogger Tips

23 Jun 2010

Raise Your Vibration Ladies!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
Today's post is all about raising your vibrations ladies. Yes Ma'am!

You see, being female, authentic and walking my talk is straightforward most days.

It is very easy for me to say "no" – firmly, without malice or forethought and unequivocally without any explanation.

On other days, it is downright tough when I react emotionally (thoughts...) to the other person's reaction to my "no".

What is great about these intermittent trying times is that they present an opportunity to get rid of some more internal garbage. So I thought to post some interesting videos from Ellie Drake's Braveheart Women TV to raise your vibration ladies. Please overdo!


Get A Soulgasm with Conscious Evolution - Barbara Marx Hubbard



Learn to Stop Emotional Chaos with Terri Amos-Britt



How Wild Fruit Can Raise Your Vibration 
with Mariel Hemingway



Are You Alkaline? Find Out How Not To Be Tired, Puffy... 
with Chef Kelly Redford Young



Stuck? Raise Your Vibration With This!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥